Superminted is a full-service brand-to-market agency that partners with clients across industries and markets to create fresh and innovative 360-degree marketing campaigns to meet their business goals. In addition to integrated marketing capabilities spanning the entire marketing communications spectrum, we also provide in-house video content and production capabilities. At Superminted, we believe that inclusivity and diversity form the bedrock for the most innovative ideas, designs and solutions.
What’s our mission? To support brands in their journey of evolution and growth.
We are looking for problem solvers and people who are passionate about producing good work. Join us if you want to be empowered, entertained and enabled to inspire the people around you. A sense of ownership and foundership are traits we appreciate, and we are always looking to uncover diamonds in the rough.
We are looking for a sharp-witted individual adept at cultivating clever, thumb-stopping content that supports brand stories and advances brand loyalty. A go-getter who’s also whizz at writing punchy captions. And one who’s perceptive enough to recognise trend-jacking opportunities to set our social media spaces on fire.
- Research, formulate strategies, develop and execute social media campaigns and always-on content;
- Manage, create and publish high quality content;
- Liaise with designers and other departments to ensure content achieves desired business and marketing outcomes for our clients;
- Analyse stats and create reports;
- Stay on top of latest social media practices, trends and tools;
- Work closely with clients to achieve content goals;
- Manage a budget and run paid ads for social media posts; and
- Lead team of junior content writers and strategists.
- Degree in Communications, Digital Marketing or Business Management with relevant specialty;
- Min. 2-3 year experience in relevant social media or content marketing role;
- A proven track record and strong understanding of all social media platforms, primarily LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok (order of importance); and
- Knowledge in Adobe PS and AI is a plus, but not a must.
- Keen eye for good design;
- Masterful wordsmith;
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.