Superminted is a full-service brand-to-market agency that partners with clients across industries and markets to create fresh and innovative 360-degree marketing campaigns to meet their business goals. In addition to integrated marketing capabilities spanning the entire marketing communications spectrum, we also provide in-house video content and production capabilities. At Superminted, we believe that inclusivity and diversity form the bedrock for the most innovative ideas, designs and solutions.
What’s our mission? To support brands in their journey of evolution and growth.
We are looking for problem solvers and people who are passionate about producing good work. Join us if you want to be empowered, entertained and enabled to inspire the people around you. A sense of ownership and foundership are traits we appreciate, and we are always looking to uncover diamonds in the rough.
We are looking for a Marketing Strategist who will coordinate and assist with campaigns geared at promoting products, services, and causes – both internally and for clients. You will be adept at a variety of platforms, including print and social media. The role broadly includes research, strategising, organising resources, planning tactical approaches and reporting. You will also be responsible for conceptualising and organising creative campaigns and promotional activities that will make a difference for our clients’ success according to trends and customer requirements. Our ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. To be successful in this role, you must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our client’s products, services as well as public image.
- Research, conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies;
- Assist to prepare and deliver marketing plans within key objectives;
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications and scope of work;
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events;
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures;
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication;
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions i.e. brochures, press releases, website material etc;
- Assist to develop, plan and execute results-driven, multi-platform communications strategies in line with the corporate and brand direction for our clients;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service;
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities;
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance;
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign;
- Track the effectiveness of various campaigns and offer course corrections as required;
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format;
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses;
- Manage communications advertising spend, working with clients and internal departments, to create communications and marketing activities that support the marketing goals of the Agency and our clients;
- Work with the Agency’s designers to develop and manage marketing materials and collateral in line with marketing solutions proposed to our clients;
- Work with our Growth Team to generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products;
- Implement marketing strategies aligned with Agency objectives;
- Assist in the implementation of PR initiatives for the promotion of the agency and clients.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field;
- Prior experience as a marketing executive with at least 2 years of experience;
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods;
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices;
- A thorough understanding of contemporary consumer trends and behaviour;
- Proficient in developing, executing and measuring demand and lead generation programs that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the customer journey;
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics;
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics;
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software i.e. CRM;
- Have sound knowledge of key distribution channels and strategies; and
- Possession of a strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.