Superminted is a full-service brand-to-market agency that partners with clients across industries and markets to create fresh and innovative 360-degree marketing campaigns to meet their business goals. In addition to integrated marketing capabilities spanning the entire marketing communications spectrum, we also provide in-house video content and production capabilities. At Superminted, we believe that inclusivity and diversity form the bedrock for the most innovative ideas, designs and solutions.
What’s our mission? To support brands in their journey of evolution and growth.
We are looking for problem solvers and people who are passionate about producing good work. Join us if you want to be empowered, entertained and enabled to inspire the people around you. A sense of ownership and foundership are traits we appreciate, and we are always looking to uncover diamonds in the rough.
We are looking for a HR Executive role to fill a generalist role that supports the Head of Culture within our People Development Team. Your responsibilities will include assisting in the daily operations of the People Development Team, developing and updating HR policies, overseeing our interview and hiring processes, creating referral programs as well as organising and managing our employee performance evaluation exercises. To be successful in this role, you will need to be interested in various aspects of HR management including the organisation of recruitment activities, managing the onboarding experience of new employees, understanding employee contract terms, developing employee retention initiatives, etc. This requires you to not only be familiar with the Agency’s policies such as leave policies, payroll, benefits, company code of conduct etc. but also with manpower legislation and laws.
- Assist in daily operations of the People Development Team;
- Monitor HR department’s budget;
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them;
- Update HR SOPs;
- Assist in implementing effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques;
- Initiate recruitment efforts and plan new-hire orientations;
- Implement performance review procedures i.e. quarterly and bi-annual performance evaluations;
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees;
- Develop employee training programmes i.e. source training providers, coordinate registration and facilitate attendance;
- Create and run referral bonus programs;
- Manage employees’ grievances;
- Act as the point of contact regarding manpower legislation issues;
- Ad-hoc HR duties.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of manpower laws and human resource practices;
- Interest in employment contracts, employee leaves, and insurance matters;
- Demonstrable leadership qualities;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a related role; and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management with a relevant specialty.
- Strong organisational skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks;
- Solid communication skills;
- Good people management skills;
- Ability to evaluate matters objectively;
- Ability and integrity to uphold confidentiality of information;
- Has high standards for work and impeccable attention to detail; and
- Team-oriented across all levels and functions.