Superminted is a full-service brand-to-market agency that partners with clients across industries and markets to create fresh and innovative 360-degree marketing campaigns to meet their business goals. In addition to integrated marketing capabilities spanning the entire marketing communications spectrum, we also provide in-house video content and production capabilities. At Superminted, we believe that inclusivity and diversity form the bedrock for the most innovative ideas, designs and solutions.
What’s our mission? To support brands in their journey of evolution and growth.
We are looking for problem solvers and people who are passionate about producing good work. Join us if you want to be empowered, entertained and enabled to inspire the people around you. A sense of ownership and foundership are traits we appreciate, and we are always looking to uncover diamonds in the rough.
We are looking for a Finance and Administrative Executive to organise our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures. The Finance and Administrative Executive supports the Head of Finance with various tasks in the Operations Team. You will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner, including maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements. In addition, you will also be responsible for ad hoc administrative tasks to enable the smooth running of the agency’s operations. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
- Process financial records such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and journals;
- Process client billings and categorise costs accordingly;
- Prepare Work In Progress (WIP) reports, reconciliation and trackers;
- Prepare and analyse monthly balance sheet schedules;
- Operate as part of an effective team and contribute proactively to the efficient performance of the team;
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like Xero or QuickBooks;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel i.e. creating spreadsheets and charts;
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures;
- Possess minimum Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent;
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in related role; and
- Experience in an Agency setting will be an added advantage.
- Time-management and organisation skills;
- Ability to uphold confidentiality;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Able to work independently as well as within a team in a fast-paced environment.