Superminted is a full-service brand-to-market agency that partners with clients across industries and markets to create fresh and innovative 360-degree marketing campaigns to meet their business goals. In addition to integrated marketing capabilities spanning the entire marketing communications spectrum, we also provide in-house video content and production capabilities. At Superminted, we believe that inclusivity and diversity form the bedrock for the most innovative ideas, designs and solutions.
What’s our mission? To support brands in their journey of evolution and growth.
We are looking for problem solvers and people who are passionate about producing good work. Join us if you want to be empowered, entertained and enabled to inspire the people around you. A sense of ownership and foundership are traits we appreciate, and we are always looking to uncover diamonds in the rough.
Our agency handles various marketing projects and the role mainly focuses on account servicing, overseeing the execution of client projects, identifying and growing the business and relationship with existing clients. We are looking for a confident and versatile individual and a team player, adept at gathering and understanding client and project requirements, understanding deliverables, ensuring timeline requirements are met, and overseeing projects and accounts from start to completion. You will collaborate, coordinate and facilitate communications and processes with both clients and internal teams to ensure that account requirements and expectations are always aligned and met.
- Manage, coordinate, and execute projects with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring quality and adherence to timelines;
- Able to present and explain processes and technicalities with regards to account and project requirements;
- Lead in building strong relationships with existing clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders;
- Attend to manage client queries;
- Take lead in the liaison of cross-functional internal teams;
- Lead in the negotiation of contracts and close recurring opportunities;
- Lead in the development of consultative relationships with key accounts and key stakeholders;
- Keep clients engaged and updated on our latest service developments and achievements;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives;
- Lead in identifying and developing new businesses with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet overall growth targets;
- Reporting on account statuses;
- Work with the sales team and contribute in proposals and pitches; and
- Lead in managing challenging client requests or issue escalations where required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience as an Account Manager; and
- Experience in an Agency setting will be an added advantage.
- Strong time-management and organisation skills;
- Ability to prioritise tasks well;
- Good understanding of agency services;
- Proactive and a forward thinker;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team in a fast-paced environment.