Superminted is a full-service brand-to-market agency that partners with clients across industries and markets to create fresh and innovative 360-degree marketing campaigns to meet their business goals. In addition to integrated marketing capabilities spanning the entire marketing communications spectrum, we also provide in-house video content and production capabilities. At Superminted, we believe that inclusivity and diversity form the bedrock for the most innovative ideas, designs and solutions.
What’s our mission? To support brands in their journey of evolution and growth.
We are looking for problem solvers and people who are passionate about producing good work. Join us if you want to be empowered, entertained and enabled to inspire the people around you. A sense of ownership and foundership are traits we appreciate, and we are always looking to uncover diamonds in the rough.
The role focuses on account servicing, specifically in the area of providing support and ensuring the smooth and timely execution of client projects. It also involves maintaining good working relationships with existing clients. We are looking for a versatile individual and a supportive team player who understands business and marketing, and a knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong communication skills. You will collaborate with both clients and internal teams to ensure that projects proceed smoothly and expectations are always aligned. You may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotations.
- Support in the management and execution of projects by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure quality in the delivery of projects and adherence to timelines;
- Assist to build strong relationships with existing clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders;
- Manage and attend to client queries;
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams;
- Support in developing consultative relationships with key accounts and key stakeholders;
- Keep clients engaged and updated on our latest service developments and achievements;
- Ensure the successful delivery of our project deliverables and solutions according to client needs and objectives;
- Report on account statuses;
- Work with the sales team and contribute in proposals and pitches; and
- Assist in managing challenging client requests or issue escalations where required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and related fields;
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles;
- Good knowledge of MS Office; and
- Good knowledge of CRM software.
- Enthusiastic and passionate;
- A business acumen;
- Ability to understand, articulate and explain processes and technicalities in accordance to project requirements;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- Proactive and a forward thinker;
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve quickly;
- Ability to manage time and priorities well; and
- Work independently and as a team on a comprehensive range of projects.
$2,800 – $3,200 depending on experience